i am a member of our office’s spirit committee. well it’s actually just 2 people and not really an official committee, but still it’s super fun! we plan birthday celebrations, spirit days (maryland spirit day, college colors day, nfl gear day, etc.), and other fun activities for everyone in the office. my favorite thing to help out with is definitely birthday treats, not only because i love birthdays but it’s a great reason to make cupcakes! this month, i made peanut butter cup cupcakes.
happy birthday to our september birthdays!!!
Fluffy Peanut Butter Frosting
adapted from allrecipes.com
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons milk, or as needed
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- Place the butter and peanut butter into a medium bowl, and beat with an electric mixer.
- Gradually mix in the sugar, and when it starts to get thick, incorporate milk one tablespoon at a time until all of the sugar is mixed in and the frosting is thick and spreadable.
- Beat for at least 3 minutes for it to get good and fluffy.